Matt Ingle - 04 (New Track)

Stoopid work interwebz policy blocking it. 'Access Restricted'

Will check it out when I get home, I loved trance and ferry corsten/System F, paul van dyke, oakenfold etc back in my younger 'happy' days....Keenly watching the clock count down lol

10 hours ago, Bristles said:

I like it, solid melody and some nice sounds and textures.. But I'm not the best to judge trance, never really gotten into it.

What synth do you use? and is most of that you're own sound design?

Hey mate, thanks for the feedback. Yeah I use sylenth1, but configure it from the ground up for my own presets and "sound design" as you put it. The construction of the melody is mine too, so all original ;)

12 hours ago, NitroMonkey said:

Hey mate, thanks for the feedback. Yeah I use sylenth1, but configure it from the ground up for my own presets and "sound design" as you put it. The construction of the melody is mine too, so all original ;)

Nice man! I really should spend some more time making sounds. Mucho respect!

having a listen now and commenting live

the arps are dope, the kick sits in nicely with the bassline too. it's a super happy sounding track. that second part of the drop could be made a bit bigger with some extra elements but it's a nice track as alway man

4 hours ago, Bristles said:

Nice man! I really should spend some more time making sounds. Mucho respect!

Thanks mate :D

57 minutes ago, LabRat said:

having a listen now and commenting live

the arps are dope, the kick sits in nicely with the bassline too. it's a super happy sounding track. that second part of the drop could be made a bit bigger with some extra elements but it's a nice track as alway man

Thanks for taking the time to review it. There is still a lot to do with the track in polishing the FX, synths, panning, EQ and compression. That second drop with the single key ever 4 bars I will be making a lot bigger with a delay.

Hey NitroMonkey, 

Just had a listen and I agree with LabRat, in the super happy part.

For me it has an old early 2000's anthem feel to it. This could be due to the samples your using or just me reminiscing of 'back in the day'.  Regardless it sound tight and keen to hear the finished product. Good stuff man!

2 hours ago, Doddy said:

Hey NitroMonkey, 

Just had a listen and I agree with LabRat, in the super happy part.

For me it has an old early 2000's anthem feel to it. This could be due to the samples your using or just me reminiscing of 'back in the day'.  Regardless it sound tight and keen to hear the finished product. Good stuff man!

Take note the name of the track and you will understand ;)