ursula 1000 - zombies(knocked up noise remix) dutch house

JonnyB

hey strangers...

on holiday for a bit so was busy as a mo at work last week and only time to lurk for the next couple weeks (still owe cairo a full review!!.. and i had one planned too)

but checked this song and had to drop in.

this is tha shiznit. i still dont get genres for shyte (does dutch house mean anything from netherland..he he), anywho yeh man this pretty much what i rock (aside from bmore). nice cut up beats with vocal drops that eventually just goes off!!

thumbs up. all hands up...

EDIT: only just realised it was a remix.. heh. anywho still nice work.

Alright

Pros:

-Vocal edit is very effective (overused IMO though)

-Sub heavy psuedo drop (for lack of a better word) me likes

-Nice variations in the drum and bass tracks

-Vocals are good likin them, well edited

-PAUSE, like it

-Pitch up, like that

Cons:

- Lead didn't really do it for me (but thats just me hating dutch house :lol: )

-I think maybe some different editing on the vocal on the 2nd drop would be cool, nothing too crazy just some subtile changes.

-I hate long outros, especially when they do nothing, I dont really care if it makes it easy to mix, if your a good dj it shouldn't matter. Its not just an attack on your tracks, I hear it lot of electro, dutch and fidget tracks, I have a black holes remix with a 64bar outro of just the beat and thats it, stupidly fucking excessive. /rant

Overall its pretty solid (even though dutch house has become very stale for me) it had a kind of hip hop feel to it which was cool.

Restekpa :D