MrAlchemy

mralchemy

Hey Fellow Creators,

I am a keen producer who has been at for a few years and genuinely looking interact and share the creative buzz that I have found. 

I have mixing in stems now for the last year with my Traktor S4,  its really changed the way I am developing, its a new system around now for 2 years.

I have taken a year off work and spent every day learning this system inside out, at night I would watch tutorials.... so I ain't going to  work in bunbury,

its a little backwards, they only seem to like "old Skool"    which is the total opposite to my tastes. 

So would love to hear from any Hip Hop singers, DJ's, producers, even indie singers or pop...  orchestral,

what I am saying is that I have mixed lots of different genres together and I have 10-20 thousands sounds and can access them really quickly,

which just keeps building. All I require is the right people to connect with.  

Peace out from  MrAlchemy  

Hi Gentlemen,

i use Fruity 12 to master and sample my live mixes. i also have ableton but have not really used that. Fruity is where I started so its hard to change.

The traktor s4 allows you to make yr own stems very easily but you really have to get to know the system so they are all quantized nicely. Its taken me 1 year to get to the stage where i can use them to their potential. I also bought 2 f1 plugins which have exceeded my expectations....perfect for the producer with a dj background because as u would know its hard to make that transition, 2 different worlds that are slowly fusing together with new innovations like the S4. I have watched many a tutorial !!

they actually call this system a production work station...I used virtual dj for 4 years ... a great stepping stone for traktor but the S4 is  amazing and when you compare its good value.  You can buy stem songs, you can create them with this loop recorder, its really easy and quick to take samples from any track and put them into the remix decks.

To me they are more production decks, you can alter the pitch in each stem, have 6 effects on 1 stem....each stem has its own volume and filter and you can fit 64 into one channel alone.... when I originally bought it I thought it could take 4 samples in each channel  !!!  They is a fair bit to learn and you need to be organised to take yr beats to the next level. i actually never mix much of others music now just 1000's and 1000's of good samples that I have quick access to. Give us a call if yr frothing at the mouth for more info

0447768095    Regards   Mark

On 2/9/2018 at 1:46 AM, mralchemy said:

perfect for the producer with a dj background because as u would know its hard to make that transition, 2 different worlds that are slowly fusing together with new innovations like the S4. I have watched many a tutorial !

farken not wrong, I sold all my CDJ equipment back in like 2012 to buy an APC40 and a Maschine MKII and I have done NOTHING with it ever since, it's so weird without that liveness happening.

• 2 weeks later...