How Apple Lost The Next iPhone

Cupe

yeah it does look better. i need a new phone had the same one for 3 years and its falling apart physically and if the battery runs to a certain point i need a computer to reboot it.

i havent been bigg on the iphone because of its inability to do things most phones could, but theyve slowly fixed it and the new OS 4 pretty much clears some of the last things (imagine having to plug in just to change your playlists!!!! lame).

of course its still gonna have a lot of failings such as cant hit the regular music/ record label/ dj blogs on the fly download the latest mix and put it straight into your playlist, in fact you cant save anything you find while browsing. i can and my phone is 3 years old. and being only able to manage music from one computer is lame!!!!

but yeah its looking alright. also i hope it has a faster processor, iphones are slow as crap. so if all goes well i will become one of the sheep.

there are a huge lists of negatives that come with the iPhone. But the thing is, they work well and the are unlike other phones with their apps.

And the fact that they are an mp3 player and a phone in one, is really gd.

However I hate the iPhone crowd atm, teenage girls and wanker blokes that just city around poking at their phone.

And the ppl that get sucked into that iPad bullshit? OMFG... have they realised its just a big ipod touch?

all phones play mp3's? old nokia (i think the 7XXX series) from about 2004 played mp3's they just lacked memory (and had crappy speakers).

and now most phones not only play mp3's, have shyte loads of memories and unlike the iphone you can arrange the playlist from the phone, and you can plug into any computer you want should you feel the need (for example just bought a new cd while at work want to rip it and put it straight to my phone!)

but yeah the apps (while mostly novel and only last 1 day) are fun. i would of went android if australia had more support of htc phones and the android apps market. but since it doesnt, it will likely be an iphone fer me.

EDIT: actually it was in 2001, nokia 5510. i must of only caught up in 2004 with my 7 series..