What Should I buy. BUDGET OF $4000

ok so im going home and working for my dad in "bum fuck no where" WA doing labouring and i want to get a fucking slick setup to help prevent thoughts of bordem and suicide. the budget ant dead set, but the more it is the longer i have to wait to get it so i kinda just want to buy piece at a time. also my dad wants my help to cut a few tracks so i can probs "con" him into buying some things presumeing i can i make them apear completely studio friendly and cost effective, i'll be going back to perth everyweekend to see friends and sydney on the odd so geting products isn't a problem.

what i disire is a Full Scratch, Practice Mixing(beatmatch type stuff), mash ups + Production set up

what i'm thinking of getting

pack 1: 2x Denon 3700's, vestax 4 channel mixer(with effects), 1x Technics 1200(probally get second hand) and an MPC 1000

= aprox 4200

pack 2: 2x ICE COLD CUSTOM TECHNICS(referbished second hand inculdeing shipping approx $1300) ,RANE EMPATH gold plated Grandmaster flash edition, serato+ ableton bridge(when it comes out) and some gnarly midi controller

= approx $4000

why i like pack 1 is because if i get booked for a party, all i got to do is rock up with the dennons and the mixer, if i get booked for a club all i plan on draging allong is cd's, Battle records to scratch useing 1 of the turntables, and a mpc to drop the odd samples + i going to be use to 3 cue's and standard effects that come with most mixers/ pioneers

why i like pack 2 is because its is completely BLING awsomeness. i can simulate the other set up (to some extent) and i can really focus on becomeing a skilled turntablest which is a string i would like to have on my bow and i am going to be more inspired to collect records. over time i might add 2x 1000's/800's/3700's or other little goodies depending on how i feel were if i was to get pack 1 its pretty much all im going to need/ no upgrades

What would you do in the situation? whats YOUR dream pack? any product recomendations?

yeah man pack 2 fer sure. tt's and a dvs. also just get an mpd for your controller rather than an mpc.

the rane is bad ass, but no effects and only 3 channels. not that i really use many mixer effects, or more than 3 channels yet!, but for future it may be worth considering.