Cairo - Sylvan

ChevChelios

hey man finally got on it.

not sure about upbeat, i guess maybe the drum track but the actual song envokes mellowness.

(okay going to show my ignorance) not sure what to call it but the thing playing the melody is quite nice, and adequate amount of change ups. as i said quite mellow rather than haunting like your other tracks. like the quieter part at 2.00.

cant say its my thang, but nicely done. i think you really have a way of making atmospheric/ mood type tunes.

i know you hate vocals, but i could imagine a cutesy yet soulful grrl vocal (like the lady from everything but the girl) on this stuff.

oh yeah i loves kevin smith (no homo, well maybe a lil bro crush ha ha). saw clerks 2 in state theatre when he was down and he did like a 2 hour q & a afterwards, freakin laffed my ass off!

Fuck yeah good crit man, love it. My take on what is mellow must be seriously warped haha, when I was makin it I was like, dude this is a fuckin banger! not really :lol:

Definately not a hater on vocals, they just have to be tasteful, put the wrong vocal on a track and boom! straight in the bin cause it ruins everything, find me an accapella that you reckon would fit and Ill do an eggssell VIP version for ya ;)

Yeah definately bromance on kevin smith, heaps jealous of your q&a experience

Thanks again bro.

(fuck me its late, just watched the entire season 4 of skins, fuckin hectic stuff)

• 1 month later...