wat up

seffo

sup everyone. i live in brissy. super beginner. been mixing a shitload at my mates and looking at gettin my own setup now. im into mostly minimal shit atm i guess. i dont really hit forums that much but yeah these forums look pretty handy hey...

cheers guys

beatless... yeah ive spent the night trawling through everything and have been finding some pretty useful stuff already. As for what prompted me i dono. i been into electronic music for few years now. just never botherd getting a setup caus of lack of funds/laziness/travelling/kinda thinking it was for try hard tossers haha. but yeah been gettin behind the decks at my mates place and few parties and stuff and i get what its about now, like totally get why people do it and am frothing on getting myself started

and CBG someone posted a link in the djforums.com forums

well pulsebeat i dono hey. i was just gunna get a mixer and play through traktor caus i have thousands of mp3s and coin is pretty tight. but from what ive read on here it sounds like thats a bit of a no no? whats the go there? thats what most of the djs ive seen around the valley are running? is that the big debate at the moment in the dj world?

virtual dj is a program that allows the music to be beatmatch with the click of a button

track and serato are called digital vinyl system which replaces the need to carry cds or records and allows you to send files from your pc to your turntable to use it in the same way you would usually

check the didgital and software catergory man lots of stuff for you to catch up on