Small desk

FabDJ

Hi all

I want to have the smallest lightest,cleanest desk available.

I would like to have it the size of A4 diary opened, say 2 A4 pages side by side with a 15"screen at the end.

That would be the size I need for my mixer and room to move a mouse on a flat surface. I would like my laptop keyboard to disappear as it takes up too much room just a screen visible and all the cords and boxes out of site.

I would sit this on a small foldable picnic table with just 1 power lead in and two XLR leads running out.

Has anyone seen something like this?

I can make something flat but the PC does not fold 360 degrees. and as soon as I pick up a piece of timber, things get out of hand.

Hi all

I built this small box to cover the laptop keyboard on the weekend for my mouse pad so I would have more room on my foldable picnic table for other things,drinks.

I discovered my laptop is not square as the box did not fit very well over the keyboard.

Painted it black and then gave it 5 coats of white oil shellac for a car duco finish.

The optical mouse is now rooted and I had to sand it back to a rough finish to get the cursor to move on the screen. Last DIY for a while.