o hai!

lopsyd

yo just a quick intro to myself, currently 18. kicking it in melbourne.

just got into DJing really. starting going to clubs and realised i love the music and the skills of being able to match the beats and mix tunes got me interested.

just recently bought 2x CDJ400 (trying not to use the bpm counter :P)

and a numark m4 just as a basic starter.

working with me and a good mate we have split the price of everything.

yea, just wanted to say YO.

:D

weow. nah we dont live together. ive know him since i was like 7. we poretty much grew up together. the gear is at his house at the moment. but we are taking shifts.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6 ... =702186014

thats the gear. with some shit sony 30 dollar headphones. (we have sennheisers now yay!)

and im from the northern suburbs, epping line, upfield line :)

oh yea. i found this forum through googl.e forums usually have a heap of good info and tips on whatever topic theyre about hidden in the pages. and i wanna be a good dj in the future. so i went looking for an aussie dj forum. found this. so far read like a bajillion posts.

oh yea. i found this forum through googl.e forums usually have a heap of good info and tips on whatever topic theyre about hidden in the pages. and i wanna be a good dj in the future. so i went looking for an aussie dj forum. found this. so far read like a bajillion posts.

welcome mate, i just signed up as well. love the site and every1 is hella nice ;) ...nice setup you got there, the 400's are great. I started off with 100's and think there brilliant because you really listen to the beats due to there being no BPM counter which is great for beginners practicing :D

check out my mixes etc at:

http://soundcloud.com/d3-fctv/tracks