beats by dr dre headphones

callmeyo

they are not bad headphones, but then again they are more of an accessory.

another downside is that they need batterys.

if you have to get them hold out for the new "pro" model aka "spin" model for djing?

http://ces.cnet.com/8301-31045_1-10431121-269.html

http://www.beatsbydre.com/int/products/ ... 1-269.html

they are not out yet and they will probably like au$400~

but then again just get some sennheiser hd-25's

everybody reccommends them, they are probably cheaper, and quality is 2nd to none. if you want somthing that looks a lil better maybe go for the adidas hd-25's?

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index ... Id=4008415

can't go wrong with hd-25's ;)

hmmm. while they are from monster i did read they actaully go okay for sound reproduction in terms of headphones of that price.

but yeah the standard ones arent DJ material though (in terms of flexibility and outside noise cancelling)

i wanted to get the in ear ones for my iphone but $200+ is way toooo much

oh man the google link at the bottom was for a place trade tangs selling the monster beats tour (which are the in ear canal ones i said i wanted for my phone). clicked it (to feed cupe) and if you buy 10 they selling for $14-20 US each ????????????????????????????

wtf . i could buy that sell 'em for $100AUD, keep one for my self and end up with over $500 profit. then flip that to buy some more and sell those and so on...

damn i think im gonna quit my job tomorrow

EDIT: okay here is the link but i will hunt anyone who sells on my turf :axe:

nope not a chance in hell!!!!!!!!

what ever smells like shyte is usually shyte.

we are talking 10% of the cost, 90% discount.

i know ive looke into importhing things before. And take diamond for example who do comics and toys and stuff and the biggest discount level you can get is 60% and thats if you buy thousands.

so unless inthe T&C's it says yep you can get this price if you spend $10K a month then id say they are crap.

i mean the site is real and theyll send you something. but it wont be OG Beats by Dre, you'll probably get "Beets by Dre" (of Doctor Dre (left) & Ed Lover fame)

1235702027.jpg

however!

i remember back in the 80's when nikes were hard to come by you could pick up some in the markets which rather than being "fake" were more off the truck. i.e. a lot of stuff is made in china, so these were being sold in a back market then being brought to australia. hence you were getting a lot of authentic stuff for bargain prices.

same with converse (i think) and definitely starter who had factories in philippines.

but i dont think companies would be that dumb these days, so id still call fake.