Paint 1200s Vs buy 1210s

krsjuan

Paint 1200s or Buy 1210s  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Paint 1200s or Buy 1210s

• paint 1200s
    • buy 1210s

hmmm id go with neither (unless you got spare cash around to spend on 1210's when you already have 1200's).

get face plates. ive seen lots of mirrored ones im sure there is black. but yeah i wouldnt paint it thats for sure

yeah I considered faceplates. but they dont look nearly as good as a professional paint job.

I'd be looking to get some 1210 MK5s. how do they compare to 1200MK2s?

hmm not much the biggest being the no zero click, which if you already using 1200's you either mind or dont mind. a few anti skating things which you probably dont use.

go M5G then there are advancements.

the odyssey face plates look okay but there unfortunately no black. what about skins? do they exist?

afpsl1200blu_L0.jpg

afpsl1200sil_L0.jpg

hmm not much the biggest being the no zero click, which if you already using 1200's you either mind or dont mind. a few anti skating things which you probably dont use.

go M5G then there are advancements.

the odyssey face plates look okay but there unfortunately no black. what about skins? do they exist?

I can get black faceplates for around 150 i think... I researched them a while ago.

KEEP THE 1200 ...and just Styleflip it

why black....with styleflip you can make it how you like

you can put any pic or logo you like & put your dj Name & thay will do the slipmat as well

http://www.styleflip.com/

actually that video made it look really good. it would probably protect the turntable surface in the long run im guessing...? Any chance of it peeling paint when/if you decide to peel it off?

• 9 months later...