Imogena 1 T.B Hard Drive

FabDJ

Hi all

Is it worth getting the Imogena H.D?

I think its the one that crashed on Cupe so wary of buying it for 79.00 on ebay.

If not, any other suggestions.

My recently purchased SanDisk 32g memory stick won't hold info,wants to reformat every time I plug it in, so its useless now

just check what sort of power supplies they have

mine died because it powers down if you're not using it then powers up when you want to access your files on it

i had all my music and shit on it streaming all the time. so the hdd might still work but the power supply is dead

i duno yet haven't checked into it

here's hoping but

USb has me buggered.

Did not work after a 200 song download from another computer and reformatted yesterday

Worked last night.

Did not work this morning and reformatted again

(only option allowed) One hour 30 mins each time.

When I shut down the laptop with usb plugged in and take it out and plug in before I start laptop up, works fine (3 times). Not game to use remove usb device on the working laptop as this may be the problem.

Any suggestions?

3TB hard drives are now out too...

Fab,

I would right click on the external in 'my computer' go to properties...the go to hardware tab, then click on your external... then click properties, then select Polices..... change the tick boxes to "Optimise for quick removal"

That will give you the most stable profile you can possibly have... try that and see howyou go.

yeah and you rush out to get a 3tb hdd it crashes and is unstable

I think all these advances should be looked at first and then bought

I deal with all this on a daily basis and I know whats ordered - we have only gor 5x of any new drives till they have solid proof they wont crash

but hey you go do what you like

have a nice day