dj pro zeiko on the roland sampler

Skank

D-Beam...its a lazerbeam you put your hand over...on my sp 808 it controlls SOLO-Synth,.. Turntable mode.,..and HI/LO Filter

i can't tell if you're being serious or not

cause i wasn't

hahaha....no I was not being serious....just answering your ????

the V-LINK video shit on the sp 555 , sp808 , & the mv 8000 is tooo cooool

:teef:

damn wazza i would love to check your house man, you own everything!!!

so is this an old school sampler so all tracks/ sounds are saved on deck or is he hooked up on computer offscreen?

that was pretty cool. funny how all the turntablists are the ones driving the controllerist movement. isnt zeiko a dmc supremacy champion.

damn wazza i would love to check your house man, you own everything!!!

so is this an old school sampler so all tracks/ sounds are saved on deck or is he hooked up on computer offscreen?

that was pretty cool. funny how all the turntablists are the ones driving the controllerist movement. isnt zeiko a dmc supremacy champion.

all samples are saved to a SD card in the sp 555....if you need more sample space you can put a bigger SD card in...in my 808 I'v got a 2 gig SD card

so you don't need to have it pluged to your PC when playing out

Also on my 808 is sample EDIT software by the USB port

you can cut a long sample from audio , send it to the pc by USB

the sample edit software will CHOP UP the long sample in to 16 little samples & than send it back to the 808 16 pads to play...

I think its the same for the sp 555

thanks wazza. does that let me chop up a song though? you know like the old school hip hop guys (well not so old school where they were just using vinyl, but the sample generation)

NOTE: though i am staying away from production/ remixing till i get my dj game in check. but good to know the info and that my mpd wont go to waste

• 4 weeks later...