Gandyland 7 First Live mix at Club Kin Kora (Electro House)

Gandy

this is a pretty clean mix. liked the track choices

only thing i could suggest is read up on the flow and theory of a mix (like starting off soft, reaching peaks, ending the mix and all that shit) to give it more structure.

but otherwise i cranked it. great build up in the 3rd quarter. nice work brah

Had a listen. Overall sounded good for me. Again I liked the track choices. I found that there were a couple of small clashes but not necessarily your mixing I think it was the song choice/key.

Nice work man

Btw Cupe I did a search in regards to theory of a mix as I would love to learn more about this myself.

I didn't find anything useful. Anyone have links or suggestions for this?

i panic'd a bit when i was mixing in the second last track (sex 4 sax) and was still adjusting the jogwheel because i thought it was out even though it sounded good in my headphones, i was like "fuck fuck fuck fuck here comes a train wreck" but soon as the beat kicked in for sex 4 sax it was on beat so i was like phew... and no one noticed on the dance floor which is always a bonus...

im my own biggest critique and only picked out all the bad parts, its nice to see that other people enjoyed it for the most part (apart from structure small clashes) happy that the track choices got the thumbs up cheers