how to record to my laptop?

Calenz

Its more of a buzz than a shock. i put it to my neck n it didnt really hurt, more of an anoying tickle. But it works wonders. It was either that or send her to the pound because next door wanted the barking stopped.

imo, if you have a dog that barks so much you need to keep it quiet, you shouldnt have one and should give it away or something. i mean sure its not a very painfull shock, but if they are barking constantly, it obviously means its not very happy, shutting it up isnt going to make it any happier, maybe you should give him/her away to someone that dosent have anal neighbours or something, does it get heaps of walks and shit like that. like does it have a generally happy lifestyle or is it in a small backyard all the time?

sorry to sound like a narc, dogs are my favorite animal :(

Haha no biggy jonnyb. It wasn't actually my dog it was my Xs dog she took everything and left it. My dog (staffy) doesn't bark but the begal will bark at the brick wall if the wall looks at it the wrong way haha. The backyard is a decent size and I take them on my jog everyday.

but I have a son to her so I have to b nice to her

no, you just have to be nice to her in front of your son :P

DJaz how do u copy mixes from audacity to cd dude?

just Put them into itunes, put them to a playlist, then burn

That or the burn program called "Nero"