Africa - Swiss dub

JonnyB

nice growls.

wow very emotional and deep.

love the chimey sound that kick at 1.30. in fact all the different melodies in it are quite good.

nice change up with the percussion introducing that african-ish sound (whats the instrument that looks like a bigg metal dish, sounds like that with some tall bongos).

a lot of dubstep i hear has that urgency feel an so does this.

quite enjoyed it. while not necessarily a sound i would listen too, or so i thought when i first heard chevs stuff too. but i still rock his after dark ep all the time. and i really liked this too.

bit long in one sitting, but if playing in the background can be soothing.

haha yeah , i made this track after watching those speed painting video's of dragons, dunno how but it influenced this track heaps haha.

cheers pulse, im trying to keep it to sub bass only at the moment, dont want to ruin it with some WARB WARB WARB WOBWOBWOBWOBWOBW stuff :)

Not the sort of dub i usually go for, but i like this. That constant subbass sorta sounds like someone playing big jungle drums off in the distance.

I could imagine this being the background music for one of those nature doco's, the really intense part where the lions stalking down a buffalo or some shit