[FSQLD] Pair of Pioneer CDJ-1000 Mk3 + Pioneer DJM 800?????

yellaterra

thats what i though they looked to good to be true, all feedback would be great as im looking for my first set of decks they are cheaper than the 400's set i was looking at!

If all else fails mate, the 350's are a great place to start.

There's quite a few of us on here that use them and I love mine!

does sound a bit too good to be true. the cdj's alone would be not much less than that price, and usually $1000+ for the mixer. but if you can check it out first, or take a mate who knows what to look for you might just get one of those bargains. Dj'ing is full of people who plan to be the next big thing and give it away soon after

i sent an email inquiry and got this email back... so im thinking it is a scam haha

its not even a camera!

anyways will keep looking for a set of decks preferably not a scam!

Hi,

The camera was slightly used and it`s in perfect physical/external, as well as functional/operational condition. The price I`m selling it for is $1800, which is including all shippings charges.

I live in Gold Coast but I`m currently working in the UK (London) and I`ll be staying here for the next approximately 7 months, anyway I`m using MoneyBookers services so I can sell this camera without difficulty. I left it at their warehouse before leaving to the UK. They are supervising the entire process from payment, shipping with a 14-day inspection period included, returns (if needed) and refunding.

If you want to purchase it, let me know and I will explain you how MoneyBookers works and how we can move forward.

I am waiting your email.

Thanks

scam for sure man

ive seen this a million times, its so common on carsales and bikesales .coms

they give you some stupid back story as to why they cant let you see it then ask you to pay via some site that no 1's ever heard of and next minute you have no money and no item

stay away man