Ipad 2 has problems already

Jaz

did they ever have it? i have yet to own a device which was perfect and didnt need some sort of software upgrade to fix it or get it to the norms of every other product. ive learnt to live with it. i love my ipod (which i have now gone back to because ran out of space on my iphone and cant be assed deleting and adding).

and djaz you obviously have never played angry birds on an ipad :teef:

yeah but apple never did, thats just people. because they were comparing it to tablets which have been around for years.

it is what it is for its use. at night sometimes i youtube or adjf or wherever from my phone before i crash. if i was loaded it would be a much better experience to be youtubing with an ipad in bed. but at its price point and what id use it for, then no way would i get one.

The Prob with apple is they have always had a percentage of crap quality/products with flaws. But they rely on percentages. ie. if only 5% of customers have problems then thats a good percentage for them. The prob is that 5% of 1,000,000 for example is a ef load of people. And the more customers apple gets the more products that are going to be flawed.

• 2 weeks later...
my old high school gives all year 12's ipads and they get all there text books on them.

wish i had that and not the back problems that come from a fucking heavy backpack and a massively spread out school.

yeah 3 years ago when i was at school i got a laptop to have textbooks on.... 90% of the time i just played games and movies on it