Your Favourite DnB Tracks?

legunner

fuck i cant stand listening to that WHALE on bbc radio1 the WHALE never shuts up and you only hear 1/4 of the track per track

should be called kissy shut the fuck up and let the song play out

I never heard of this kissy guy so figured you were on some major underground shizzle... BBC Radio 1? what's that then? :teef:

fuck i cant stand listening to that WHALE on bbc radio1 the WHALE never shuts up and you only hear 1/4 of the track per track

should be called kissy shut the fuck up and let the song play out

I never heard of this kissy guy so figured you were on some major underground shizzle... BBC Radio 1? what's that then? :teef:

notsureifserious.jpg

haha

It was actually the BBC that inspired me to start making my own mix tapes when I was 7. I loved music so much but hated the DJ announcements... I also desperately wanted to sequence playlists of songs in the order i wanted them but couldn't afford all the songs. So i used to record them from the BBC radio 1 chart show, editing them with a tascam 4 track portastudio to remove any DJ speak, then overdubbing and fading between so I had a "mixtape".

This was 1980. I dont think i've listened to the beeb much since!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...