Used techs :(

legunner

mannn.

unless your housing market very different to ours a couple o'hundred dolla for your techs isnt gonna make much help towards a mortgage.

this sounds like a partners' or parents' idea to me?

keep the techs and use them to earn more instead bro?

to be able to use it with tsp it has to be one of those certified mixers. im sure there is a section on NI somewhere. if i get a chance ill have a look.

(or in store dj it usually says if its certified).

nah that just makes it easier....if its not certified you have to create your own map or download a custom map from the internets

way back in the day my hercules RMX midi wasnt certified n i had to download someone's custom map

djaz thats for using a midi controller with traktor.

but using a device with a built in sound card to read timecode it has to be certified

hercules RMX had a built it sound card as well...

but if its still different...my bad :P

djaz yeah its diff. so you could use the hercules sound card such that you could use traktor. but if you were to plug tt's or cdj's to it you couldnt read timecode.

awesome, yip as above youd need to buy an NI sound card (or another mixer) in order to use timecode. but not that im condoning but surely it has been hacked if you want to go down that way.

there are other dvs' though who dont lock down the timecode. but i dont know too much about em.

^ does this mean karmas sad loss is a happy beginning for awesome?

that's recycling at it's best.

if i didn't need the soundcard etc. i probably would have got em, i've been keen to get some.

also i would want them to scratching, and don't know how the mc6000 would go as a scratch mixer