new joint...hope u diggin it.

Bonz

Sweetish and Bonz collaboration would make earth die

hahaha good call!

if only i knew how to collaborate.

u collaborated before sweetish?

Never to completion haha, what DAW do you run? Cuz even if were not running the same one we could just send clips back and forth but then one of us would be in charge of getting it all together and mixing/cleaning it up.

Ive always been down to collabo but every time someone brings it up it doesnt end up happening I think itd be sick tho, hit me up with a pm on soundcloud if you want to try it out bruv!

Sweetish and Bonz collaboration would make earth die

hahaha good call!

if only i knew how to collaborate.

u collaborated before sweetish?

Never to completion haha, what DAW do you run? Cuz even if were not running the same one we could just send clips back and forth but then one of us would be in charge of getting it all together and mixing/cleaning it up.

Ive always been down to collabo but every time someone brings it up it doesnt end up happening I think itd be sick tho, hit me up with a pm on soundcloud if you want to try it out bruv!

Haha the infamous "clip swapping" colab. In my limited experience, it was a complete failure. Mainly because u essentially cant change anything. They send u a drum pattern, u either hav to slice it up and change it, or send them a msg describing how u think it should be different. Even harder with basslines.

Regardless i think u should give it a go, im keen to hear the musical love child that would come about from the collaboration of ur skills.

im runnin fl studio bruh...everyone keeps saying it gets messy. maybe when i come to the US next we can kick it and do it in person shun!

haha cheers haydo. yeh im hearin alot of this from everyone. alotta people sayin its easier in person....obviously...

it would be fukn cool, coz im diggin the sweetish style!

im runnin fl studio bruh...everyone keeps saying it gets messy. maybe when i come to the US next we can kick it and do it in person shun!

haha cheers haydo. yeh im hearin alot of this from everyone. alotta people sayin its easier in person....obviously...

it would be fukn cool, coz im diggin the sweetish style!

awww shieetttt where you headed to over here? going for vacation?

• 4 months later...