Custom Computer

ChevChelios

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i'm not trying to stoke the fire man, i'm just sick of the scare tactics,

format shifting licence is from aria not ppca, it covers you converting legitematley purchased cd's/lp's being converted into digital files.

ppca are a broadcasting licence.

in this digital age everyone is or knows someone that is a dj or vj, what's the easiest way to keep these people in their bedrooms or at friends parties, tell them that they have to get all these different licences and part with a thousand or more dollars just to play music.

once again not stoking the fire, not having a go, just really sick of the misinformation or the missinterperation of information

well when they come a knocking dont say you wasnt told

your ignored

have a nice day

*yawn*

well when they do i'll show them my e reciepts for all my songs, all my original cd's/vinyl's.

if a format shifting licence is cancelled after 2 years, the holder of the cancelled licence is allowed to keep all copies of tracks made within the period, if cancelled before; all copies except for the original must be destroyed.

dennis i respect the fact that you are trying to help people and make sure they know what is the right and wrong thing to do; you've been dj'ing for over 30 years so you should've seen the club and mobile dj scene change several times, it's people such as yourself who should be in communication with copyright and broadcasting agencies to try and protect the dj's whether they be old, young or just starting.

thats why I am REMINDING everyone they are out there and they want to get A Dj for breaches of Copyright

if anmd when they do get someone then that could even be you

I think you would have the brains to make sure others have also got ALL the licences that are needed or this industry will suffer badly because one or two stupid Dj's decided to STEAL music for thier own gain and ...

I dont care who gets caught if they want to have the attitude for this then they should go to jail and be done with it so that others that are legal can work

have a nice day

Ok so I have hit a few snags during the building process, two sata cables shortcircuited :wall: but it should all be finished within the next few days.

I while post some pics for all interested, your all gonna be soooo jealous of the fans that I got, they have LEDs that spin around blue and tell you the temperature! :afro:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I finally got around to taking some snaps here you go.

dwe4oo.jpg

nfr72o.jpg

102m2qt.jpg

w7olg7.jpg

Mad dodgey job I did on the desk for the key board to go, I sawed off the front of the draw. Haha

Specs:

-Intel core i7 2.66ghz

-ASUS P6T Motherboard

-650watt cooler moster extreme PSU

-4gb kit corsair ddr3 RAM

-1tb western digital hdd

-80gb seagate hdd

-LG DVD ReWriter

-ASUS WLAN card

-2xThermalTake iFlash fans

-Logitech X-540 speakers

-Big fuck off 24" acer screen

very nice man im getin the same i7 920 quad cpu its gunna be sexy, what video card r u using?

I've got two kinda old ATI radeon HD 2600 pros running with cross fire, not the best but I dont play crysis so it doesn't matter.

@CBG

Runs ableton, reason and fruityloops all at the same time like a dream, no crashs no lag, I can even have explorer and a game open along with that and still goes perfectly.

Geez you'll be forkin out a bit for your CPU, how much better?

You should probs just overclock a bit, its cheaper.