The internet - Cocaine and moar

eggssell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah it was just one track from hilltop.

anyways goldy, i copped the release yesterday (along with 130 other tracks heh). it is top notch man. got some old school feel to it. and very deep spacy shit. not sure if youve heard the journey to the 5th echeclon release. but its on that tip.

still very mature for a bunch of teenagers and twenty year olds.

reminds me of some cubic zirconia tracks too.

great album though.

• 2 weeks later...
oh they filmed the making of. i like these types of docos.

http://vimeo.com/34395947

edit: just left link. so we can't embed unless from youtube?

Oh found a youtube version. Love seeing the behind the scene of music creation. I know it prob coulve been several hours, but from matt martian asking to start from scratch, and creating the beat. You hear a track being born

And yeah i know all y'all producers do this all the time. But its great to see for a music fan

Edit: so i pop the album on and think hmm i aint heard this yet. So scroll thru tracks. Hmmmm not there. Apparently only on physical copies. And doco only on physical copies. Doh! I would have waited had i known. Well maybe . Syd somes awesome on this track!! From 1.58 in vid

• 2 weeks later...

full version of doco. pretty cool, except in first ten mins or so they never get around to finishing any answers hahaha

nice little rage story at 10.30ish. and nice little final blurb by matt hitting out at the haters of odd future. and its true the cats make there own beats, record there own shit, then shoot their own clips. and matt's only 23 and syd's even younger!

this is an awesome album easily best of the year so far. deep, mellow shit with beautiful emotional vocals. syd is a deadset legend. i can still remember her dancing away behind the decks. anyways get on it.

oh and four bonus tracks no up on the ofwgkta tumblr

• 1 month later...