Cdj 800 jog wheel repair?

SolDios

Hey guys, we had a huge bushfire near our house and ended up evacuating, dad saved my gear but he wrapped up the 800's in towls and carried them out stacked on top of each other.

Now one of the jog wheels is really bumpy when you rotate it over one point, I have no idea what has changed, visually everything looks ok.

It's quite frustrating having 1 bumpy cdj and one normal one.

Is there any way I could fix this?

when i sold my decks i think i ended up paying about $100-$150, that was for two boxes, roll of bubble wrap, and insurance and she did it by weight, they were only 350s as well would probablt assume 800s are heavier

im just real paranoid when it comes to postage and thought well ive spent $1600 on my decks whats an exttra 100 or so

you can go cheaper than that though with no padding/insurance and just pay the standard fee

edit: andyman just beat me :P

u serious? you got ripped gandy, i posted 2 cdj400's to perth from QLD for $40...same size, and im guessing the same weight lol

yeah she was a fucking mutt, i said i want to post these to sellers place and get the best insurance and best protection, she looked at me and goes "what, cant you do that yourself" so i said "what, cant you do your job?" so she probably fucked me but fuck the mole