where to get your music

drewdc90

Hey I recently got back into djing after a long break (was doing production) and was wondering where i should go to build up a new set. I was looking on beatport and theres some good stuff in the top 100 but i'm sure where else to look for some good stuff. I heard a lot of top 100 played when i was clubbing last but theres some other cool stuff that isn't there, where should i look?

Thanks alot yo, Drew.

dig deep on beatport. there's a lot more on there than just the top 100. broaden your horizons and look through the genre section of whatever your after. Could spend weeks doing that alone.

thne there's other websites like stompy, whatpeopleplay, traxsource, juno etc...

you should stick a post in the introduction section with a link to any of your producitons. Let us hear them.

also look at the bottom of beatport it says what other people bought along with that song.

You don't wanna just be buying the same as everyone else though. Like you also said... it's a never-ending digging exercise through blogs and other various related sites.

not as much fun as visiting a record store.