Guide To Complextro ??

KANGR

So ive started producing about 2 months ago with Fl studio.

Since then ive made a track or two, as i was getting the fundamentals completly down pact.

My tracks arent very complex and im looking to go and try to start making tracks complex.

Any idea's on anything that will help me ?

any Tutorials ?

thanks

Creating Electro house.

Nah, anarchy is making boss complextro tunes too.

When making the drop though, I first start by making the main foundation bass, and after it sounds good, I make a simple rhythm and add it in, with some notes on the beat, and others off beat to glitch it up a bit. From this point, its just a lot of trial and error, adding in variations of the foundation bass (filter up, filter down, pitch up, pitch down, bleep sounds, stabs, wobbles, more wobbles etc). I like to work 1 bar at a time though, and once ive finished it, move on to the next bar. Once you have your synth sequence layed out though, you gotta try and make the synths fit together as best as possible though using reverb/sidechaining. But yeah, its a lot of trial and error for the most part.

dosent chew up 66gigs of your downloads though, and you can install on multiple computers with the hardcopy

You only download the core program (500mb) then download which samples you want, as you need them from right in logic. And they must compress them into another format then uncompress them on the computer coz they have it down to 19GB of 'optional downloads' somehow. That and probably less samples that come with it.

• 2 weeks later...