Going mobile...

SourceRaver

i should convert my family tailer when i inherite it! i like the idea of the roof lifting at the front... it'd be a head fuck for most of my mates cos i'm nearly the shortest.

i'd like to know whether he'd be installing levellers on the 4 corners of the trailer and what he plans to have installed.

could run a series of dry cell batteries(same as caravan with solarcell) and an inverter(have these under a stage/dummy floor) with solar panel on roof for charging and instant portable party-no need or noise from generator.

have some collapsable poles in the corner frame for speakers, lighting could be trussed between these

The trailer is the next size up from a 6 X 4 and the roof hinges from the the rear (as pictured). Having the roof lift straight up is a bit more complicated (ie expensive) so he has decided to keep it simple for the time being. He will also install some fixing point so that trussing can be atached at one end on either side of the trailer (supported by poles on the other ends).

Solar cells are a great idea but I think he will be using a lot more power and has two generators (one just for the sensitive electrical stuff).

I keep adding pics when I can.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...