What type of dubstep am I looking for...

CapFive

don't get caught up in the sub genre's IMO. Hard to tell exactly what you like, but some pretty big people to check out:

-Flux Pavilion

-Kill The Noise

-Porter Robinson

-Rusko

-Brown & Gammon

-Modestep

-Chase & Status

-The Bolivian Marching Affair

And all the ADJF wubstep producers of course ;)

you'll eventually start to figure out more exactly what you like, and what you don't

Cap your in the prediciment im in, NERO is my fav artist/artists/group whatever, and i want more music like there but the simple fact is there really isnt to much like there style, i meen skrillex has 1000's of copiers and artists that sound close...I truly believe NERO is their own Genre

when i class NERO i class it as Soulstep, but thats just me, its not heavy electro synths n heaps of talking bass's like skrill and kill the noise...i dunno dude, Mitch deffo gave your some of the better artists up there ^^^^^

But deffo check out Magnetic Man, very very chilled out Dubstep like NERO, and if you have Heard Nero's Remix of "Sincere" get the fuck to youtube now and listen OMG *tunez*

The next few arent as close to Nero's sound but still worth a look: (ill try keep away from mitch's list)

Zedds Dead - Plenty of heavy stuff but the odd chilled track like "Hit Me"

Feed Me - Variety, His new stuff is very electro Dubstep, but check his old stuff like "blood Red" and especially "strange Behavior" ,mad track

Zomboy - not really any chilled tracks i can think of but he makes some qaulity stuff

Xilent - This guy is amazing, Perth bloke if i remember correctly, he is another artists that has a very unique sound, very pitchy synths and his tracks come off chill and heavy at the same time, check "choose me II" and "end of the world"...he is about 80% Drum and bass though

Calvertron - I dont have heaps of his stuff but from what i do have its qaulity

Delta Heavy - Only just found this guy recently, mainly heavyish stuff though, check out his "Must be the feeling" remix, and a track ive had on repeate all week "I used to have it all" Remix

Subscape - Semi chill stuff

Killsonik - Kinda heavy stuff, "Crush on you" remix is unlike anything ive heard, craziest bass threw big subs

Knife Party - Shouldnt have to describe their stuff :)

Doctor P - Heavy

Dillon Francis - Variety from heavy dubstep to electro...dunno if he has any laidback stuff though

Sub Focus - Mainly Drum and Bass but Dabs in some very good Dubstep

Brookes Brothers - Same as Above ^

to be honest i cant be fucked looking for more, that should give you hours and hours of search time though :)

Cap your in the prediciment im in, NERO is my fav artist/artists/group whatever, and i want more music like there but the simple fact is there really isnt to much like there style, i meen skrillex has 1000's of copiers and artists that sound close...I truly believe NERO is their own Genre

when i class NERO i class it as Soulstep, but thats just me, its not heavy electro synths n heaps of talking bass's like skrill and kill the noise...i dunno dude, Mitch deffo gave your some of the better artists up there ^^^^^

But deffo check out Magnetic Man, very very chilled out Dubstep like NERO, and if you have Heard Nero's Remix of "Sincere" get the fuck to youtube now and listen OMG *tunez*

The next few arent as close to Nero's sound but still worth a look: (ill try keep away from mitch's list)

Zedds Dead - Plenty of heavy stuff but the odd chilled track like "Hit Me"

Feed Me - Variety, His new stuff is very electro Dubstep, but check his old stuff like "blood Red" and especially "strange Behavior" ,mad track

Zomboy - not really any chilled tracks i can think of but he makes some qaulity stuff

Xilent - This guy is amazing, Perth bloke if i remember correctly, he is another artists that has a very unique sound, very pitchy synths and his tracks come off chill and heavy at the same time, check "choose me II" and "end of the world"...he is about 80% Drum and bass though

Calvertron - I dont have heaps of his stuff but from what i do have its qaulity

Delta Heavy - Only just found this guy recently, mainly heavyish stuff though, check out his "Must be the feeling" remix, and a track ive had on repeate all week "I used to have it all" Remix

Subscape - Semi chill stuff

Killsonik - Kinda heavy stuff, "Crush on you" remix is unlike anything ive heard, craziest bass threw big subs

Knife Party - Shouldnt have to describe their stuff :)

Doctor P - Heavy

Dillon Francis - Variety from heavy dubstep to electro...dunno if he has any laidback stuff though

Sub Focus - Mainly Drum and Bass but Dabs in some very good Dubstep

Brookes Brothers - Same as Above ^

to be honest i cant be fucked looking for more, that should give you hours and hours of search time though :)

dillion franics is dubstep? aware me

brooks brothers are dnb they have 1 dubstep track, in your eyes

i think you might be getting some of these guys mixed up? [-X

dillion franics is dubstep? aware me

brooks brothers are dnb they have 1 dubstep track, in your eyes

i think you might be getting some of these guys mixed up? [-X

1 of my favourite tracks of his even though its drumstep...just trying to give Cap some direction into a variety :) but i do agree, he is in no way Primarily Dubstep though

and brookes brothers, i said Mainly DnB, they have some Drumstep, which yeh i know its achaly DnB but it has more of a dubstep feel to me anyway

Cap, out of my list id say check Magnetic Man, Xilent, Feed Me, and Subscape 1st as they would be the closest to NERO's sound, the rest are Pretty Different Dubstep