FL Studio Mobile

Gandy

As you all know, i am a massive advocate of FL Studio, but sometimes when i pre plan a production session, all my creativity goes flying out the window. I think this is mainly the fault of my full time job where 90% of the work is extensive logical and analytical thinking/planning making sure all bases are covered. Creativity/ideas come very spontaneously for me and i always seem to get awesome ideas for beats at the most bizarre time when im no where near my laptop.

Enter FL Studio Mobile. Was skimming through some random FL tutes when i saw someone mention this. I have my ipad on me allll the time for work so depending on how powerful it is, it might be exactly what i need. I have just bought/downloaded it for my ipad so will give this a good workout over the next couple of weeks and update with a review, at least ill be able to get some ideas down as soon as they come to me, and you can import it directly to FL Studio on my laptop.

Heres the link if our other FL Studio users are interested. http://www.image-line.com/documents/ipad.html

you can do a search for it on the app store

used it on my lunch break today, if i can transfer my samples/loops ive bought for laptop to the ipad, i may as well not have bought a midi keyboard, this thing is pretty fucking dope, ive never used a maschine/midi fighter/other touch pad beat/loop/drum pad sampler thingy before and wish i had ages ago...

you can even turn it into a touch piano keyboard... all for $20

being able to map each chord to the drum pad and just have a bash and record it then tidy it up in the sequencer, is fucking awesome. There is NO latency, i couldn't get over how responsive it is

Custom Mappable Drum Pad

ipad_01_drumpads.jpg

Sequencer

ipad_12_stepsequencer.jpg