Audioline monitors

bhootnike

seems pretty good.

there seems to be a lack of warranty which can come in handy with monitors.

one of my gf's KRK Rokit 8's broke in a few weeks. warranty fixed that with no probs. i would advise warranty.

i say this cause they are "Manufacturer Refurbished"

Refurbished electronics are products which have most often been returned to the manufacturer because it was unwanted or had some minor defect..

as for tech head. i am not one.

hey bhoot. I know you only starting out. Is there not any stereo you can make use of at home?

i was just using an old technics hifi for the last two and half years. And when i set up for my nephew we used a guitar amp.

Just allows you to focus on spending more on some decks

true.

i have a guitar amp, but thought that getting decent monitors was a good idea cause itll gimme sterio sound and avoid getting new ones later

itlll gimme 200 bucks extra , might not get anything anythin spectacular with that in com,parision with the 62s, or will they?!

Id pay a little extra and get some beringers. Audiolines pa is good, there monitors...

Not so much

Not sure behringer would be considered any better than audioline lol

I beg to differ,

The Behringer Truths i have are awesome and others that have used them have also commented how good they are for the price you can pick them up for.

All in all it doesnt matter what the music comes out of if there a shitty old 5.1 surround sound system or ipod in ear headphones.

As long as you can play and hear it ;)