Complete Pioneer DJ Setup-Perfect for any beginner mobile DJ

AlexJ

http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html? ... osted=true

7496dl8_23.jpeg

41496ga_23.jpeg

941594n_23.jpeg

This setup features everything required to physically dj any party or event.

All the equipment is less than 12 months old and in excellent condition

Equipment includes

DDJ-T1 DJ Controller. Includes 6mths warrantly, purchase info and orgional packaging used for transport

2x 500w rms Active-Powered 15' Speakers. These have been kept in plastic containers when not in use. Less than 10 hours total usage due to purchase of other speakers.

Compaq Laptop. This laptop is duel core 4gb 250gb hd. Laptop accessors include applicable power cord and a carry case. Laptop is currently blank for sale however can come pre-loaded with organised track lists as part of traktor-ready to dj immediatly at buyers request.

1x Copy of trakor ddj edition. This comes ALREADY installed on the laptop. No need to fuss around. Simply locate power source, plug and play.

1x Pair of Seinheiser Headphones.

Music Equipment also comes with a series of lighting extras for effect which include DMX capabilities.

1x 1000w Long beam strobe light.

1x Small Laser

1x Smoke Machine

1x Single Barrel Effect Light

Other things that will be included:

2x 5 Socket power Board

1x 5m Extension cord.

1x RCA-AUX jack to play out any ipod/mp3 tunes not on laptop

Also includes black material if required to cover table to look more professional

All power and linking cables to set up all the equipment at once

The only thing missing is a fold-out table, however this can be included if required.

This equipment cost me well over $3500 and I need to sell before I go oversees. For any inquiries please shoot me a text or an email. The best thing about this setup is it can be used immediatly. No studding around looking for music, cables, cords or any of that jaz. I do not wish to sell items individually.

Well as the ad says. Stuff for sale. Hit me up for a message if interested.

Will do for $1700 for anyone on adjf

Complete Mobile Setup

• 7 months later...

Ok im going to bump this with a couple of notes

#1 equipment is older however has not seen much use due to equipment upgrade

#2 ddj-t1 now comes with road case value of around $150 bucks

#3 new strobe, similar to one pictured. purchased individually for 100.

#4 will offer a laptop upgrade to i3 hp laptop can be messaged for deets but is better than the compaq

all this and the entire system will go for 1300

1200 for anyone on adjf

hit us up yo

Look i wasnt really looking to shift it as a set (laptop, controller, speakers mainly). probs do it for one fitty to a couple hundred if there is interest in other items. I just want to shift everything. dont care if it all goes for 1k but need to be able to move everything.

Yeah much easier to do it as a pack man, will lose a bit of money but alot less bullshit.

^^ this exactly

i mean seriously. you simply cannot find an all in pack for 1k anymore. lappy included

t1 is in excellent condition and those things go for 850 (down from like 1100 when i bought it) nowdays without the case new.

• 2 weeks later...