beatmatching

Buck_Choi

I started off with hardcore trance (like the clubland xtreme hardcore cds).

mixing two songs at the same tempo and then some with only 5-6 bpm difference.

I've found virtual dj's sync screws up a bit on things with 4/4 beats and off-beat bass (like hardcore music) so diy ftw!

Learn how to manually DJ on Traktor 1.1 or PCDJ Dex while monitoring your DJ mix.

Most DJs that use those DJ softwares automix and have a limited understanding of the Cued/Play function. These automatic DJs with their http:katz.cd portable USB DJ softwares and Limewire music just get laughed at.

Also has anyone seen those LAME looking Midi controllers with the built in mixer ie: DJ-Tech Imix, Numark stealth, Vestax VCi 100. What a stupid idea that is to have a built in mixer- I could imagine people just laughing their ass off at you if you had one of these.

If you want to DJ on the cheap but don't want to get laughed at, just get a Denon DN-HD2500 (Hard-Drive/Midi/CD-Deck). Check out this youtube video:

Be a REAL DJ that Cued/Play's properly and has access to all of the saved Cues instead of relying on the Hot-Cues.

regards,

John Myatt

Learn how to manually DJ on Traktor 1.1 or PCDJ Dex while monitoring your DJ mix.

Most DJs that use those DJ softwares automix and have a limited understanding of the Cued/Play function. These automatic DJs with their http:katz.cd portable USB DJ softwares and Limewire music just get laughed at.

Also has anyone seen those LAME looking Midi controllers with the built in mixer ie: DJ-Tech Imix, Numark stealth, Vestax VCi 100. What a stupid idea that is to have a built in mixer- I could imagine people just laughing their ass off at you if you had one of these.

If you want to DJ on the cheap but don't want to get laughed at, just get a Denon DN-HD2500 (Hard-Drive/Midi/CD-Deck). Check out this youtube video:

Be a REAL DJ that Cued/Play's properly and has access to all of the saved Cues instead of relying on the Hot-Cues.

regards,

John Myatt

yeah lets all laugh at the fake dj's because they dont have the money you did to buy your proper turntables/cdj's. Lets all laugh because we are REAL dj's and they a arnt.

im sorry, your post realy pissed me off. just because someone has one of those all in 1 things dosent mean thats what they actually wanted. my mate has one but, hed much rather 1000's. but not everyone has the luxury of money mate.