beatmatching

Buck_Choi

Learn how to manually DJ on Traktor 1.1 or PCDJ Dex while monitoring your DJ mix.

Most DJs that use those DJ softwares automix and have a limited understanding of the Cued/Play function. These automatic DJs with their http:katz.cd portable USB DJ softwares and Limewire music just get laughed at.

Also has anyone seen those LAME looking Midi controllers with the built in mixer ie: DJ-Tech Imix, Numark stealth, Vestax VCi 100. What a stupid idea that is to have a built in mixer- I could imagine people just laughing their ass off at you if you had one of these.

If you want to DJ on the cheap but don't want to get laughed at, just get a Denon DN-HD2500 (Hard-Drive/Midi/CD-Deck). Check out this youtube video:

Be a REAL DJ that Cued/Play's properly and has access to all of the saved Cues instead of relying on the Hot-Cues.

regards,

John Myatt

yeah lets all laugh at the fake dj's because they dont have the money you did to buy your proper turntables/cdj's. Lets all laugh because we are REAL dj's and they a arnt.

im sorry, your post realy pissed me off. just because someone has one of those all in 1 things dosent mean thats what they actually wanted. my mate has one but, hed much rather 1000's. but not everyone has the luxury of money mate.

I agree, this guy really is a fucking douchebag. He keeps talking about the same shit 'play/cueing' 'no hot cues!'. stfu dude, seriously

JohhnyB is right, not everyone can afford hardware, I was on Virtual DJ for over two years b4 I could afford anything.

Learn how to manually DJ on Traktor 1.1 or PCDJ Dex while monitoring your DJ mix.

Most DJs that use those DJ softwares automix and have a limited understanding of the Cued/Play function. These automatic DJs with their http:katz.cd portable USB DJ softwares and Limewire music just get laughed at.

Also has anyone seen those LAME looking Midi controllers with the built in mixer ie: DJ-Tech Imix, Numark stealth, Vestax VCi 100. What a stupid idea that is to have a built in mixer- I could imagine people just laughing their ass off at you if you had one of these.

If you want to DJ on the cheap but don't want to get laughed at, just get a Denon DN-HD2500 (Hard-Drive/Midi/CD-Deck). Check out this youtube video:

Be a REAL DJ that Cued/Play's properly and has access to all of the saved Cues instead of relying on the Hot-Cues.

regards,

John Myatt

I now want to kill you.

This fucking says it all. This guy has something sersiously wrong with him. On another forum he goes by 'DJ tiesto's tips' or something. WTF?

It seem's this John Myatt character wasn't bullshitting after all, he'd recently been a real cont to the DJs in the Teknoscape Forums of Perth. He was kicked out of that forum for telling people on that forum how to automix on a CDJ 1000 MK II. Apparently he's bored until the start of higher education for semester 2, of 2008. John Myatt seem's to hate everyone, at least he's not biased.

John Myatt only instructs people how to automix on either DJ hardware or DJ software, then he describes how to use REAL DJ techniques without actually saying how to actually initiate these functions in hardware or software, then he' disses the crap out of the people that reads his posts, DJs and non-DJs alike.

John Myatt, you are a complete and utter bastard, I hate you so focking much you arsehole (Infidel- Teknoscape forums) you've single handedly flooded the streets of perth with automix DJs, and empowered each and every single one of them with the means of working out the Repeating/Cue and Cued/Play functions- YOU BASTARD.

I hope this empowers the automix DJs of Darwin, they must all HATE john myatt to death. These are the same instructions he gave on the Teknoscape Forums, however he'd conveniently left out the Cued/Play function instructions, stating instead that there is enough information in his posts across the internet to work out how to execute the Cued/Play functions. What mind games are you playing John Myatt, you're just a BASTARD.

regards,

John Myatt

yeah lets all laugh at the fake dj's because they dont have the money you did to buy your proper turntables/cdj's. Lets all laugh because we are REAL dj's and they a arnt.

im sorry, your post realy pissed me off. just because someone has one of those all in 1 things dosent mean thats what they actually wanted. my mate has one but, hed much rather 1000's. but not everyone has the luxury of money mate.

In the past I used to just mess with the Tards and watch them squirm, now I'm like into helping other DJs succeed in their DJing.

In the beginners focus forum I'd described how to perfectly beat-match using PCDJ-Red Mobile- Check that out and learn the basics of MANUAL DJing and do some Cue-Point tricking, then google the Cued/Play function and learn about that.

Oh and in PCDJ-Red Mobile check out the loop functions- muck around with it and you'll find its exactly the same as a Twin deck CD player and a CDJ 1000.

Just don't go to http:katz.cd to get FREE software to mix your Limewire music. Just BUY your software and BUY your music and use manual DJing techniques instead of being that automatic DJ crap.

regards,

John Myatt

dude wtf are you on about? N

Nobody cares about your fucking shithouse PCDJ crap and wtf kinda teacher are you calling your students tards?! You're a disgrace. And do you talk about anything else other than your stupid play/cueing tricks?

You are either a fucking intelligent bot or a GIANT FUCKING DOUCHEBAG that goes around harrassing and spamming the fuck out of forums.

regards,

John Myatt

In the past I used to just mess with the Tards and watch them squirm, now I'm like into helping other DJs succeed in their DJing.

In the beginners focus forum I'd described how to perfectly beat-match using PCDJ-Red Mobile- Check that out and learn the basics of MANUAL DJing and do some Cue-Point tricking, then google the Cued/Play function and learn about that.

Oh and in PCDJ-Red Mobile check out the loop functions- muck around with it and you'll find its exactly the same as a Twin deck CD player and a CDJ 1000.

Just don't go to http:katz.cd to get FREE software to mix your Limewire music. Just BUY your software and BUY your music and use manual DJing techniques instead of being that automatic DJ crap.

regards,

John Myatt

Why don't you just make a Youtube video tutorial much like other successful DJ Tutors?

If you have learnt the fundamental basis of education, visualization of observation is the key to active teaching. Plenty of thesis reports supporting this claim.

BAN...

How to Cued/Play in PCDJ-Red Mobile

Check out the bottom of this forum to learn about the Cued/Play function:

http://forums.pioneerdj.com/eve/forums/ ... /792109152

OR

-In CDJ Mode: Play/Pause will start or stop playback. The cue point will not be affected. Cue will return the position to the current cue point when the song was playing. When the song is not playing and the song is at the current cue point, playback will start for as long as you hold the cue button. When you release the cue button, the position will return to the cue point. When the song is not at the cue point, the cue point position will be changed.

http://pcdj.com/index.php/support/dex_denon/

Use the keyboard shortcuts, a good way of using the keyboard is to use coloured stickers on the keys that you use then manually DJ.

I really am trying to help you all to be REAL DJs instead of being that automatic DJ crap and the awesome thing about learning the correct way to manually DJ is these techniques are applicable to DJ hardware ie: Twin deck CD player decks or Midi decks ect.

Jaytee if you want a DJ video, then learn from DJ Pedster a paraplegic in this YOUTUBE video:

If DJ Pedster can manually DJ using the keyboard shortcuts using his nose of all things, then anyone can be a DJ that manually DJs using the keyboard shortcuts. :stupid:

regards,

John Myatt

seriously quit talking down on people who use software and what not.

Go buy some fucking turntables, go buy some fucking vinyl. go get some fucking atrak skills.

THEN come and talk to us about being a real fucking dj. hypocritical dickhead. untill then, your in no place to put other people down.

id rather have someone on VDJ play at a party then an arragont dick like you.

and dont bother responding with 'you dont know nothing', or 'do you know who i am'.

i couldnt give a shit if you were atrak or grandmaster flash himself. your still a dick.

now fuck off :@ :@ :@ :@ :@