thoughts on this beginner bundle

been search for a few weeks watching countless reviews mixes demos and tutorials..

i have never had a controller before but have been using virtual dj, mixxx and a few other software for about a month now practicing.. i want to make the step up and buy my first controller

i knew i wanted a reliable brand with good customer service in case something goes wrong and a controller with all the functions i think i will need

the two bundles are...

Audioline,MiDi DJ Mixer controller plus 5" speakers and a pair of stereo headphones and virtual dj LE- $310

the next option is

Numark Mixtrack PRO + Akai LPD8 + Seraato DJ (full version, normally comes with intro version) - $230

so i still would need to buy some decent headphones and some 5" speakers..but its clear that serato is the better software and its the full version

need help

thanks... :P:help:

Unless it's the PA speakers, stick with anything BUT audio line.

even then you would probably be better off with some beringers

Lol when everyone in my area started djing they all got audiolines, dont think any still exist, they blow so easy.

Behringer speakers arent bad for the money tbh, not great sounds but good enough for house parties.

been search for a few weeks watching countless reviews mixes demos and tutorials..

i have never had a controller before but have been using virtual dj, mixxx and a few other software for about a month now practicing.. i want to make the step up and buy my first controller

i knew i wanted a reliable brand with good customer service in case something goes wrong and a controller with all the functions i think i will need

the two bundles are...

Audioline,MiDi DJ Mixer controller plus 5" speakers and a pair of stereo headphones and virtual dj LE- $310

the next option is

Numark Mixtrack PRO + Akai LPD8 + Seraato DJ (full version, normally comes with intro version) - $230

so i still would need to buy some decent headphones and some 5" speakers..but its clear that serato is the better software and its the full version

need help

thanks... :P:help:

where did you find that second bundle?