Help oxy fix traktor!

LabRat

lol thanks dude.

ok so traktor works fine for me on vinyl when i have that plugged in, its the cdj side of things that is the problem, i have it all plugged in correctly, cdj into A on the A10, then a line running out of A into the mixer, USB cable and power are where they're supposed to be yet im not getting any sound, i have full control over the track that is loaded but no sound, and the output section of traktor preferences isn't showing the cdjs as a left and right selection, does anybody here know what would be the problem?

otay i did a bit of digging (and not the crate style...)

came across two threads where there were some tips including from OG Buck who uses cdj's. also lloyd was a tsp cdj person so maybe he can help you thru le chats.

obviously below is stating the obvious but at least a thorough walk thru can be done

but first up re: wiring

damn i cant find the fred where i helped chev setup his tsp ages ago.

anyways im assuming you using the multi cores. now just fo checking

WIRES

the bent L & R RCAs go into the turnies.

the other end of the multi-core should say sound card input; and sound card output. these go into the audio 8, making sure you get the inny verus outy right.

then the final end of the multicore should be labelled phono mixer; and line mixer. these go into the mixer in the relevant spots.

again make sure mixer is on phono; ALSO if there are switches to assign the line input make sure you have chosen the right one (i.e. like mine has a switch for CD when using back plu and AUX when using front plug)

SOFTWARE

make sure set to external mixer

then in preferences makes sure yu specify what inputs the decks are plugged into.

and also specify the outputs

EDIT: oops this was for cupe and vinyl. make sure mixer is on line.

then only other comment was go into the audio 10 setup software and ensure all inputs are set to line

now from memory we did all that!! but i guess try again and let us know.

these were the posts i got them from. first guys ended up being hardware. second one for cupe was one particular setting.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=12&p=37760

posting.php?mode=quote&f=12&p=121649