Mixing

DJ-Lane

Well SUPER noob question here... What goes together? Just starting off and going to start with basic... Beat matching, but my question is what?

My understanding on DJing was mixing to records together. But after a bit of googleing DJ is also just playing tracks over again and slow mixing them in to the next song?

A little :? here

Cheers,

Jono :D

Mate that is what I call a service :) Thanks a lot for that. Just been to DJ Factory (Great people) and got some self the Calvin Harris Flash Back record. Awesome, thanks a lot guys.

another perthy! next time you go to the dj factory, speak to matt (shortish guy, shaved head and has one of them hole things in his ear lol) he's a top bloke and noes basically everything!

*you probably spoken to him anyways actually lol

also, hit up youtube and search up dj tutor. good tutorials on the basics

haha best way to start mate :) they got a lucky dip box with 10 vinyls per bag for $20 bucks (im pritty sure they do) so if you get your turnies, grab yourself one of those. best way to learn. even if its not the style you wanna play it gives you the understanding of beat matching and basic vinyl use. good luck with it mate