About Her

LabRat

I've never shared anything like this before. I have so much unheard music that I write I figured I'd share one - and i'm pretty nervous about it. 

I have a completely different side to bangers and usually when i write about someone or i just wanna get some emotions out i end up writing anything that flows. 

please let me know what you think! i'd appreciate it much more than my bangers haha

i don't feel this properly belongs in this sections but it was too chill to put anywhere else

This was pretty nice, the vocals are really swell and the bass is cool! I also really like the way the sax sounds. Overall vibes are really really chill. I dig it man :) 

If I could give one criticism though is that it's a bit too exciting. I can hear you using your bounce production methods on this track. Imo, songs like these need more subtleties and the production that's a bit more conserved and laid back. 

I don't know if I could point it out specifically tbh haha. It's more of how the song sounds overall to me. Like sonically, it sounds closer to club/banger type tracks. Perhaps you could listen to music closer to what you made and listen to how they sound and try to replicate those sounds. 

13 hours ago, Narukami said:

I don't know if I could point it out specifically tbh haha. It's more of how the song sounds overall to me. Like sonically, it sounds closer to club/banger type tracks. Perhaps you could listen to music closer to what you made and listen to how they sound and try to replicate those sounds. 

Oh yeah. I don't think I was going for anything specific so it's pretty trappy with the amount of sub that's in there and those drums are garage inspired so there's a bit of a cluster of things going on