Scratch QnA partner/s

Hey everyone :)

Are you a Turntablist?

Sick of scratching all alone in your bedroom?

ME TOOOOOO

I'm looking for like minded turntablists out there to jam with. Grandmixer Qbert got soooo good because he had another dj to bounce ideas off, practice with, learn from and improve. This is how the scratch QnA was born.

Do you know who he practised with??? If so, you and I will get along just fine.

I can host, or travel, all I need is someone like minded and keen for some cuts.....is that you?

If so, drop me a line. No time wasters pls.

Lets make this happen!!!

Great point Mitch, I'm from Castle Hill which about 30 mins North West of Sydney CBD. So Mitch I noticed you got decks, keen? Hahaha

For those even slightly interested, I'm not looking for someone who is advanced or highly skilled. Just someone who is interested in turntables like me.

Ive been a DJ for 16 years. Ive played in clubs all over Sydney & have supported DJ's like Nick Skitz, Bexta & Mark Dynamix to name a few. I would be happy to share my knowledge and understanding on djing with anybody and everybody who wants to hang out and scratch.

All you need are two turntables & the ability to reply to this post.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 16/07/2016 at 11:40 PM, Natey180 said:

Great point Mitch, I'm from Castle Hill which about 30 mins North West of Sydney CBD. So Mitch I noticed you got decks, keen? Hahaha

For those even slightly interested, I'm not looking for someone who is advanced or highly skilled. Just someone who is interested in turntables like me.

Ive been a DJ for 16 years. Ive played in clubs all over Sydney & have supported DJ's like Nick Skitz, Bexta & Mark Dynamix to name a few. I would be happy to share my knowledge and understanding on djing with anybody and everybody who wants to hang out and scratch.

All you need are two turntables & the ability to reply to this post.

Hey mate 

I’m down I’m in Sydney local to you based for work castle hill 

ive been a turntablist since early 90s

im very keen to learn to scratch more I’ve been looking for someone 

things just work out in strange ways 

• 1 month later...