Cairo - After Dark Free Release EP

ChevChelios

Yoooooooooooooo 8)

Finally put all this jazz on the interwebs, 6 brand new tracks from me so I decided to call an EP :lol:

Here it is: http://soundcloud.com/cairodub/sets/after-dark-ep

You can also download the whole thing from here: http://www.zshare.net/download/72658951236ff0c3

All full 320 of coarse, so play the shit out :D

Um yeah take a listen Im sure at least one track will tickle your fancy and then come back here and tell me what you think, doesn't really happen here to much but you gotta be hopeful... hey Ill even give you rep :teef:

Cheers :safe:

• 2 weeks later...

damn telegram, i cant believe its been that long!! sorry for the late response!

yeh my system aiight, got sub and tweets (not as good as my bose system in my old car, which funnily enuff was a cheaper car).

anywho:

yep gave it listen, and actually had it rockin in my Feb picks playlist; and is in my March picks playlist.

Overall as a sound, cant say its one i normally listen too so cant comment on how it fits i w/ the whole dubstep genre.

in terms of production, top notch man, sounds pro for sure. you got some chops on ya! get that shit on beatport and get paid!!

Dust Storm has to be my fave, real good track. that intro is tops where the keys(?) get faster into the bass is f'n awesme. and just that haunting melody is really good. the use of the lazers are cool to.

i can definitely see myself chilling back at a sunset (rise) with a beverage in hand to The Step and After Dark. nice chill factor.

Now Nostalgia was a nice intro tack, and i swear i was waiting for MC shureshock to come on and drop lyrical. you should fire this off to kid kenobi mann fits perfect as an intro to their dub sets!!!!

anywho thats my amateur review with little or no tips (ha ha), but all good.

though dust storm and the step i liked on first listen

the rest of the tracks have grown on me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

haha, nice one eggs, big question though, Im gonna start uploading mixes soon (just finished my first vinyl mix) so there should be a fair few leads in that. I guess I could put together a list, check the post I made in the vids section first though, some of my favourite tunes of all time in there ;)

List might take a while though...