Has anyone had any experience with Denon?

Scixors

Hey dude's, what's good? 

So I've been looking around the interwebs for a new controller to use with Serato. I've been using one of these bad boys (Pioneer DDJ SB) but unfortunately mines seen better days.
IMG%5DThroughout my browsing I've come across a brand of controllers/CDJ that I haven't heard of before, Denon. 
I want to switch to a controller with a four channel mixer (Bit too broke for CDJ's rn) and I've been eyeing off this sweet looking rig for a few weeks now (Denon MC7000)

IMG%5D

I wanted to see if any of you guys have had any experience with Denon, good or bad, or just any general thoughts on quality controllers?

Cheer mang :michael:

It looks like its in the same price range as the DDJ SX2 or the DDJ RX, which would give you access to rekordbox DJ as well as serato, but the denon has the dual card thing going on which is useful if you're playing with other people regularly. See if you can get into a storeDJ near you or something and have a play with either, they're both super nice bits of kit so you'd likely be happy with either one

I do tend to play with a mate of mine fairly often, so the dual port on the Denons seems like a feature i'll be using quite a frequently, I'll have a look around for a Store DJ but I'm pretty sure the closest one is in Sydney, 8O
Thanks for your input guys  

I'm actually heading up to Melbourne this weekend with a bunch of the fellas for a good ol' time. I might see if i can con one of them into coming to Store DJ with me and getting a little turn on the range they have, the JB's near me only really have the controller i already use, along with the really little ones that you use with Virtual DJ 

10 hours ago, Scixors said:

I'm actually heading up to Melbourne this weekend with a bunch of the fellas for a good ol' time. I might see if i can con one of them into coming to Store DJ with me and getting a little turn on the range they have, the JB's near me only really have the controller i already use, along with the really little ones that you use with Virtual DJ 

What part of Melb are you staying? 

If you're inner suburbs, Store DJ is where it's at.. if you're in the outer suburbs, DJ city may be easier to get too.

I appreciate all your advice dudes, but I'll be honest, that trip ended up being the loosest bender of my life and I never actually made it down to store DJ. :teef:
I'm just gonna say fuck it and go with the Denon controller for something a little bit different.