Get yo piano chops up!

ChevChelios

• 2 weeks later...

ok,

a) when you push the keys, they make a sound. when you push multiple keys they make more sound. when you read music and play the keys according to the notation they make music

B) a piano is a classical instrument first made in the bla bla years. nothing has changed over millions of years apart from names and colours. Korg is an electronics organization in the production of electronic pianos and music systhesizers / workstation amongst others... a midi controller is not classed as a piano

c) no beat lock fuction... why would you be needing a beat lock function in the first place? :S

:P

nah, jsut self teaching myself for ages, I did music at school for ages and just picked shit up along the way, cant play a long peice to save myself, but I can do little bits and compose n shit, its well helpful

Also check out lypur on youtube, makes free piano lessons, there pretty good but the guy is a complete fuckwad and is really hard to watch and listen too, and he makes the worst jokes and thinks he is the bees knees pretty much, but..... good info none the less

• 2 weeks later...