Pros:

-Likin the cutoff automation at the start

-Haha, cool guitar sounding thing, like the editing on the melody

-the constant movement in this is nice, everything pulling and pushing together

-Cool build, very effective

-Yeah! heavy on the second drop, love it

-Really like the little bits of huge reverb on the main line

Cons:

-Intro and first drop were kinda lacklustered for me, didn't really get into it until the second drop, but then I was jumpin, haha

-That melody just reminds of chopsticks, I dunno why, it just sounds asian, haha, not really a bad thing but heh.

Good shit as usual, you really got a good sense for movement in your stuff, me likes that.

ohh thank god man, i've been hanging out for some feedback lol.

Will probably make a 3rd edit of this lol. needed it to see the light of day (and .mp3 compression) for a few days lol.

Yeah I might fiddle around with the envelopes a on the melody to make it less chopsticky lol, probably open up the wetness on the reverb.

I think I might add a mini break in the middle section to compliment it a bit and let it breath, then have some ambient pads or sommme shit.

really happy with everything else, nailed the sub and mid bass hard like the motherfuck, percs all good.

Now i just gotta fix the more subconcious crap ie the hard shit lol

yeh, as with chev the intro is a little lacking, loving the sound after the first drop.. sound in that second drop seems a little out of place maybe? love the subtle snares in there.. again liking the sound toward the end of the second drop just before it starts to die off, id love to hear that a little earlier so it gets some more energy going but these are still minor things im picking at :D overall i rekon this is pretty well finished man, though again im no producer haha.

awesome man thanks. i wanna perfect this one so ill get back to it tommorow probably. The sound i think your talking about is the mid-bass. I nailed it lol

which sound out of sound man? put a timed comment on the song to show where.

hey man. yeah really enjoyed that one too.

reminds me of old sphagetti westerns. that part at 1.00 is like someone just entered a place and everything is quiet and brooding.

love the guitar/ string thing too esp. when reverb kicks in. maybe a little tingy after the reverb till 2.00. which is less noticeable the second time round you bring the guitars in cuz more is happening.

nice amout of switch up too.

oh i just heard the bassline in the outro liking that too (went back to listen to see if it was the same..he he).

hey chev when i read your comment earlier today i was expecting the chopsticks that everyone learns on beginners piano!

oh shyte

everytime i review i just end up checkin yours, jonny's (incl knocked up), cbg and tomys soundcloud and saw sylvan and thought id already done it.

but thats right we were just talkin bout where the name came from. dope.

anywho gots to dash to gets the missus will hit up soon. fer real this time...

hey egg, thanks man.

So are we all cool on the melody's sound or...?? lol

will change up the intro to at bar 16 bars to add some more build.

And in the first main I'll use my guitar styled mid bass as pads to help create the epic build of drop #2