basic system

JonnyB

hey guys, bringing my decks down to the snow with me, obviously cant take my system cause its my dads, anyone know some cheap ways to set it up. can you use cd player speakers etc etc? probaly just going to be used for house partys

if you want nothing crazy, id defs get 2 speakers and a sub. maybe avoid having an amp if you can? (only because it just adds more weight to your luggage)

mackie make some good stuff. unsure of their prices atm tho. storedj might sell them?

Wasnt reall looking to buy because its only for a 3 month period, was mroe looking at things that could already be found int he house e.g cd player speaker, guitar amp, etc etc.

ill work something out.

if not, chev, where do you keep your speakers?

hey guys, bringing my decks down to the snow with me, obviously cant take my system cause its my dads, anyone know some cheap ways to set it up. can you use cd player speakers etc etc? probaly just going to be used for house partys

Im going to the snow too

Might meet up

I'll be looking for you.

Fab DJ.

Sorry Cupe did not mean to be creepy

The only thing I will be looking for in the snow is the bar. and I'll stay there till it's time to leave.

Not my idea of a holiday.

Would like JohnnyB to meet me so he sees I really am an old WHALE with no hair.

Don't usually lie about my age, well not this way around anyway.