Production competition idea

JonnyB

Yo Cupe. this idea is being stolen from dubstepforum.

but how about say every month or so, adjf gets together a sample pack, add in a few drums, melodies etc. release it to the members, and the members have say 2 weeks to make a track out of it, then you, and who ever else youd wish to help pick chooses the person who has done the best job out of it, and that track gets put on the adjf soundcloud for the month.

just an idea

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sample packs are made by the previous winners over at dsf, all you can use is effects, no instruments, which makes it interesting. I usually download the samples from them, just for the samples haha, pretty hard to make a decent tune out of em. I'd be keen, but theres gonna be like maybe four people doing it :lol:

But as I was saying before. There is no reason why we cant have at least 10. seriously, download FL and just have a go.

Let's list the definite starters: Me, Jonny, Chev, Tomy (most likely)... theres a few others like PeterD, Cupe (about time you showed us yo skillz :D), so thats 6.

Some of the other regular posters should have a crack or im soo gunna neg rep them :D

Cupe you have production software dont you?

Advertise it on other forums and shit as well.

say shit like.

"Production competition, winner gets track featured on ADJF soundcloud" something like that, make it so people that dont have much exposure see it as a chance tog et the exposure that theyd like

• 2 weeks later...