Cairo - Over the Horizon

ChevChelios

It's hard for me to analyze. Everything sounds really nice man. Intro lacked a little for me, cus those hats started to get on my nerves by the time that kick dropped in.

All sounded really professional though, just not my cup of tea yo.

nice work keep it up. was just going through your youtube channel :P, gettin ya plays up! :D

dude you get so many replies on soundcloud fark me

love the mellow intro, nice and calming, but sets you up for the kick

i wish i had better speakers, it ruins the bass.

pretty simple, i could see it being in one of those cafe del mar background cd's and shit. i think complicating it with anything else might wreck the tranquillity of the overall track

dig the synth hits in the 2nd quarter

love the flanging and shit in the 3rd quarter

i'd probably go for less bass kicks in the last quarter just to see you off nicely.

nice clean soft outro

gw

hey man

nice track. you fer real, yeah ill buy it. liking the your garage stuff.

intro was good. i didnt get tired of hats but i got tired of the panning effect (or maybe its a pass filter). a couple times alright but did notice it.

first drop was really good, sets upbeat tone of the track. liking the melody (the chordy bits),esp change up at 1.54. this track has a sense of urgency to it. like the looming eerie sound of the second half into a very menacing endng.

not muh to really add, another good track. now this more uptempo. on couple of listens, still not wearing out maybe from it having two distinct halves with percussive similarities.

keep us posted on its release!