Mixer giving electric shock

Hobberz

Hey guys, my DJM400 is giving off a little electric shock when I touch it. Its only a slight tingle, all the cables etc are sweet so im a bit confused on what it may be. Just wondering if anyone here has had this problem before or have some info on the matter. It only seems to happen when I run the backside of my fingers around the edge of the mixer.????

Cheers

does your mixer plug have a grounding pin?

i know european mixers stock without one, so ozzie distributors (well the reputable ones) actually are meant to swap out the manufacturer chords with one that has a grounding pin.

which if you then use a laptop in your setup creats ground loops ha ha....

if u think about it the store actually pays for itself as a store should be turning over a profit, another forum (motorbikes) that im a member off does stickers, decals, shirts, body panels, chain, lubes, the list goes on, and im sure it turns over a good profit as it only opened a couple of months ago and the site has upgraded alot since lol, ive spent $200 odd on it

so should look into it, id get a shirt or 2 if it was a good design, that linked logo, url on the back etc etc

oh and possibly getting your personal url on the back as well, eg facebook, soundcloud, youtube etc

i no i make it sound as easy as a click of the fingers but its just an idea ;)

big W sells plain white or black or grey shirts for like $5-$10, buy in bulk get it cheaper, get me to get them for you even cheaper, (girlfriend works for them), get them printed in bulk for cheaper, shit if u give me the details on what you want i no a guy that does printing, billboards, signs, banners, buisiness cards, clothing, stickers, decals, could get some prices if you want....let me know