Cheapest NEW 1200m5g? help

DJ_Raptor

Since Panasonic officially confirmed the Technics TT's discontinued, I need to buy a pair while stocks last....

proof? lol ive heard of the discontinued line of technics 1200's but that was just a joke or something...

try checking store dj =) or even dj warehouse.

can try dj city but ive heard a few bad reviews about that place.

Hi Buck_Choi,

Thanks for the suggestions! will check them now :)

Yep I have proof. I didnt beleive it either so I actually called Panasonic myself.

A product rep called me directly and told me they stopped production a while ago with no plans to bring any of the turntables back to market.

Since Panasonic officially confirmed the Technics TT's discontinued, I need to buy a pair while stocks last....

proof? lol ive heard of the discontinued line of technics 1200's but that was just a joke or something...

try checking store dj =) or even dj warehouse.

can try dj city but ive heard a few bad reviews about that place.

Ohh exactly.. thats why im now searching trying to find some.

Problem is im on a tight budget so the cheaper i can find the better. Im determined to buy new though.

I will have 2 x 1210mk2's to sell, so that will help.

The line is discontinued meaning they're aren't factories still building them.

Doesn't mean stores don't still have brand new, unsold stock.

Ill have a look.

They are good units.. They do have the dust covers however one has a small chunk missing.

Units are in good nick and had them serviced not so long ago (I had them serviced, only because i figured thats somthing you should do once in a while but i think i got ripped off as i dont think theres anything that can be serviced on them lol).

One has a new pitch slider... and one has an extra long RCA cable which ive found invaluable!

If your interested I can take a photo of them and post it online. I certainly wouldnt expect $650 each for them, even if they are worth that much.