New XD53's

Jaz

just a quick thread as im getting paranoid, just got my 53's in the mail at 4:30 because i couldnt ride my moto back with them yesterday because it was pissing down with rain

anyway, ive been fucking round with them. still very comfy, still very loud, but i dunno if its because they are still new and need to be burn/run in but ive been doing back and forth comparisons with my Sony MDRV-700's and the sony's seem to have more low end....ill admit that when i tested the 53's at StoreDJ Bris they deffinately sounded alot more Bassy and more "whole" as a sound then my new ones....are they gonna improve with the wear in? any others found this?

the xd's are deffo more comfy and have alot more volume....just getting worried as they seemed better at SDJ

:?

trust me man, all over clarity the xd's dominate, i've compared the two headphones ur talking about and i just couldnt use the 700s.

try turning them up 2/3 volume and watch what happens to the 700s. thats where the xd's shine.

I have those fuckers cranked for hrs when i play and they still go as hard as the day i bought them