hearts- youtube 10minmix

ill_spector

good mix man

good to see the old cdj200s used

my critics

the first transition- on deck 2 i would have introduced the song earlier to keep it a seamless mix,

the second transition- was very clean and good and droped it earlier so its clean

the third transition- dropped it good but to me the eq was abit differently but not to noticable

oh and sick tracklisting to :D

enjoyable listen dude

stock, webcam on some oldish pos acer laptop?

might invest in a decent webcam, if these vids catch on ;P

just for fun :P

are they still doing those comps haha?

yeh there are a few gem traks in there :P

tracklist:

weekend 2k10 (tango and cash rework)

together- roger sanchez

ping pong- biggy and smalls

house painted- Antoine Lavenant

hey man sorry i listened to this a couple days back but never got a round to giving you feedback. dont really like the first song, but the others are good.

yeah man not much to say except nice transitions. seemed all seamless to me. and the energy of the mix was good and doesnt stagnate.

can i ask (as im more a line fader mixer than a cross fader), is your cross fader set to the curve where it dips both when in the middle?

cuz i notice you dont have to EQ a lot,yet it still sounds good.

i usually have to kill the bass of the incoming and do a bass swap out for nearly the bulk of my mixes.

oh and final comment, the finger doesnt really suit your hearts motif :P

Hey matey nice mix, heres my feedback.

first transitiom - train wrecking ever so slightly haha why didn't you try to correct? woulda only taken a flick of the wrist.

Also prob wouldn't have bought the 2nd song when you did, you coulda possibly just dropped in the bass after the build up. found track 2 to be a little bit louder as well work on ya gain a bit.

second transition - was pretty good, i liked the drop, i think the keys of the 2 songs may have clashed though but if you dun wanna mix in key than no big deal.

transition three - Beats are off again....but atleast you corrected it this time :). would be good to see you play with your EQ's a bit more as well.

oh and you like your effects dont you hahahaha.

got some work to do but overall pretty good.

You get rep from me though for the fact you haven't been sucked into the software trap. and its good to see the pioneer 200's getting a good work out.