1st recorded mix and 1st attempt at Dubstep

Hobberz

Hey guys,

I have finally been able to sort out the sound quality when recording mixes, so here is my 1st mix and 1st go at dubstep.

Have had my decks for about 5 months now and have just watched ellaskins and sarah main tutorials on you tube to learn. Happy to finally be able to share some mixes with everyone so I can get some feedback, learn and get better.

Dubstep by Hobberz

Cheers for listening and enjoy

Glad you got the recording quality down pat man

sounds good to me, dont know much about Dub though, spesh love the 1st track

Cheers mate. Got given a Yamaha amp to run my speakers and it has record out jacks and seems to have made the quality better :D

Yeah I have never really listened to dubstep before but just got a few tracks and decided to give it a go.

1st transition=good drop but wouldhave killed the first song by 4.30

2nd transition=would drop in song 3 earlier

3rd transition= good couldnt have done it better myself

good mini mix bud

my thoughts as well... however the last transition seemed to have something clashing in it ever so slightly. Can't quite put my finger on it.

In any case *thumbs UP* well done

had a lil listen,

pretty much most of the same traks i had in my 20 min dubstep mix. coincidence??????????????

calm down hearts

music is music cant bag his tastes if he likes the same songs as you

this.

pretty sure your 20min mix consisted of tracks ive used in previous mix's if anything im stoked other people have the same taste i do

yep go into the edit profile (along the top of the music player youll notice a few icons, a downward arrow, something that looks like a pencil and a trshcan, click on the pencil, it will open up an editing page

down the bottom of that inthe wdget sections woulld notce three boxes, 2 of them will have green ticks, and 1 will have a red cross though it, click the one with the red cross (should be the one on the left) to make it downloadable then save changes